Friday, November 6, 2009

TGIF

Is Friday everyone's favorite day? I love it because it's a nice change from the routine of getting up at 6:30 a.m. Most Saturdays I can sleep as late as I want so I can stay up Friday night with no worries of being tired the next day.

What really makes Friday special is I pick up Owen and bring him home to spend the night. He watches Sponge Bob with Pa and plays trains and cars and drums. He usually takes a bubble bath, brushes his teeth to the Thomas tune "They're two they're four their six their eight..." and then watches Bob the Builder and/or Thomas on DVR. It's almost like Christmas Eve knowing that in the morning there will be new adventures of Bob, Thomas, Dinosaur Train and Mr. Rogers to watch on DVR. They come on EARLY Saturday mornings on PBS. But this is getting into what's wonderful about Saturday. More on that tomorrow.

No comments: