Monday, November 2, 2009

Day 2

I got an email from Crayola today that said, "November, A Month of Thanks and Giving! Celebrate the beauty and bounty of the season..." See, isn't November a way nicer month than October?

A quote from Mother Teresa: We can do no great things, only small things with great love. And, by the way, I am very thankful for Mother Teresa's work and for the person she was, and still is. But what brought that quote to mind was the small thing that gives me joy and smiles in the morning: the AOL theme button with themes set on random. I first chose a theme that I liked but then decided to try the random button. I love it. You never know what the page will look like, but you know it'll be something different from the day before.

This is a great time and place to be alive. I wonder what technology is like in heaven. :~)

No comments: