Monday, November 9, 2009

Snail Mail

Isn't it wonderful to get a real card in the mail? I love when people remember my birthday with a "hard copy" card. I should really be better about remembering other people's birthdays.

My friend, Linda, my only friend who reads my blog that I know of, sent me a card from New York City. It's such a good feeling to know someone took the time to buy a card, write in it, stamp it and mail it (that process takes me months). And I also got a really cool card. There it is, second from the left, next to Mari & Shawn's engagement picture taken in Central Park, displayed on my New York shelf. Lots of precious items from the Big Apple.

Thanks Linda! Today I am grateful for you and our friendship.

1 comment:

Linda said...

So glad you enjoyed the cards - I enjoyed picking them out for you!

Linda