Friday, November 27, 2009

Black Friday

Black Friday, a day of super shopping so retailers can end the year in the black. I bought a Christmas present online. That's my kind of black Friday shopping.

I worked at the big library (Owen's name for the public library) today and got 8 extra hours to work on the Library Newsletter. I like the Christmas theme and the way it turned out. I spend a lot of time on color and clip art and banner design. 30 seconds after I sent it out to the city of Lawton employees and a short list of other "subscribers" I got a phone call from the library director telling me he really enjoyed an article I'd written about Magazines in the Library. That made me feel really good. Writing is my main creative outlet mainly done in blogs and in my vast Newsletter Empire. I love it when someone leaves a comment or calls me to tell me they liked something.

Here's a note from Owen: 1234567891011121314151617181920212223 Owen loves his numbers.

No comments: