Saturday, August 13, 2011

Saturday, Prompt List Day

  • Monday, August 8, 2011, Do you always tell the truth?
Yes, I always tell the truth. Now, I'll let you be the judge. Is my answer the truth or a lie?

  • Tuesday, August 9, 2011, What do you think about white lies?
White lies are the nicessities of life. But isn't it great to have one person in your life who will always tell you the truth and therefore saves you from going out in public looking like a freak show escapee.

  • Wednesday, August 10, 2011, Fictionalize a boring part of your day and retell it.
We had a funeral at my church on Wednesday. It wasn't boring but I fictionalized it to be a generic representation of what funerals are like in my town. A Funeral in a Small Town

  • Thursday, August 11, 2011, Unpack the statement: truth is stranger than fiction
Thursday's post is an example of truth being stranger than fiction. How Much is a Trillion?

  • Friday, August 12, 2011, What character would you never want to meet?
Another question with so many choices. It could be any one of Alex Cross's nemeses or any of the serial killers whom Dexter lays to rest. Then there are the variety of monsters created by the likes of Stephen King and Dean Koontz. Too many scary characters to choose the one I would most not want to meet.






No comments: