Friday, August 5, 2011

If It's Not One Thing, It's Two Others

Namely, the air conditioner in my car went out (we are in our 43rd day of triple digit weather) and my refrigerator is dead (but yay! the freezer still works). The dishwasher isn't acting quite right either. I guess no one likes this weather.

I spent two hours cleaning out the fridge, throwing stuff away, and moving anything salvageable to the auxiliary fridge on the back porch.

Hot, tired and grumpy, I sat down at my computer with an iced coffee by my side. I'm on day three of my new routine of watching three short Seinfeld videos. On his website, jerryseinfeld.com, are three new videos every day. I don't think it takes three minutes to watch them, definitely less than five.

I am no longer grumpy. Laughter is good for one's whole being. I'm energized and ready to start checking things off my to-do list.

.

No comments: