Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Nostalgia and New TV Shows

I saw the trailer but didn’t know what it was. I stopped and watched. Action, humor, ocean waves, cute boys, an awesome girl, and then the familiar music and the famous line, “Book ‘em Danno.” And while you’re at it, book me a seat in front of the TV this fall, Mondays at 9:00 p.m. central time, for the new “Hawaii Five-O.” Oh, bother! That’s when I watch “Castle” on ABC. And I love “Castle.” Thank goodness for the DVR.

There’s another new show that will air on Mondays at 9:00 p.m. central time, “Rizzoli and Isles” on TNT. It looks like my kind of show. It follows “The Closer,” another show on my favorite TV list. “Rizzoli and Isles” stars Angie Harmon (Law and Order) and Sasha Alexander (NCIS). I loved both actresses in their respective shows and have a feeling akin to nostalgia about them. I hope this new show will be good for them, and me too! It starts on July 12 and will probably not conflict with the network shows that begin this fall.

Nostalgia is in the air. First Star Trek then The A-Team (loved them both) and now Hawaii Five-0 and Rockford Files (both on CBS this fall).

You can watch the Hawaii Five-0 trailer here. And you get to watch a commercial first! Enjoy.

No comments: