Saturday, November 27, 2010

Just Play Nice

I saw this bumper sticker in a parking garage in Oklahoma City. I liked its message so much that I stopped and took this close up picture.

I went to the website of the bumper sticker creators and was disappointed by their own intolerance. I think when they say coexist they mean let's all be liberal democrats and coexist together. Their site is full of George W ridicule. I didn't care for their anti-Christian material either, although it wasn't as blatantly obnoxious as the Bush stuff.

Still I like the bumper sticker. We are all different, and that's a good thing. If we could appreciate the differences instead of making fun of them, celebrate instead of denegrate, what a wonderful world this would be.

Robert Fulghum was right when he wrote All I Really Need To Know I Learned In Kindergarten. We should just get together and play nice.
.

No comments: