Saturday, March 6, 2010

Weekend in Tulsa

Beth and I went to Tulsa the weekend before my birthday to see "I Love You Because," a musical comedy based loosely on Pride and Prejudice. It was good, we had fun and I wore my pearls. Thank you Lee Ann, for the necklace and earrings.





After the play, we went for a swim in the hotel pool. We had to first buy "swim suits" at Target because neither of us thought to bring one. I thought I would model my stunning outfit with the pearls, although I left the pearls in the room when we went down to the pool.

The pool was most interesting. There was a pregnant woman splashing in the water with whom I assume was her husband, a 20 something girl bragging about her job as a singer on a cruise ship, an enamored chubby young pimply faced boy and a Euorpean looking guy in his underwear. (Did he forget to pack his Speedo?)

1 comment:

Linda said...

What mother/daughter fun! I envy you! Linda