Wednesday, January 13, 2010

The Best Exercise

I hate exercising. I am not athletic. I don't do things like ski or play tennis. I used to dance and swim, but those things aren't available in rural Oklahoma. I tried walking. Boring. And the scary dogs running wild, potholes and uncooperative weather (it's too hot, too cold, too windy, too many allergens) make it an unworthy form of "exercise." I finally realized that I had to do something. I decided to try Curves. I know that if I pay for something I will try to get the most out of it. I joined Curves and I can say that it is the BEST exercise program for me. It only lasts 30 minutes. You do aeobic exercises on a "board" for 30 seconds then move to a machine where you only stay for 30 seconds. From the very beginning I was sure I could do anything for 30 seconds. And I was right. I like the other people who go there and usually see different people on different days. I would rather stay home and watch TV, write letters, do my computing or crochet, but I know I need to exercise. It gives me more energy, better balance and coordination, helps with my weight and I just feel better. So today Curves wins "the Best of the Worst" in the category of exercise.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey! I understand this is sort of off-topic but
I had to ask. Does managing a well-established website like yours take a massive
amount work? I'm completely new to running a blog however I do write in my journal everyday. I'd
like to start a blog so I will be able to share my experience and views online.
Please let me know if you have any kind of suggestions or tips for brand new aspiring blog owners.

Thankyou!

My webpage :: multihop.tv

Anonymous said...

Hey! I understand this is sort of off-topic but
I had to ask. Does managing a well-established website like yours take a
massive amount work? I'm completely new to running a blog however I do write in my journal everyday. I'd like to start a blog so I will
be able to share my experience and views online. Please let me know if you have any kind of suggestions or tips for brand new aspiring
blog owners. Thankyou!

Here is my weblog :: multihop.tv