My hope is that reading multiple books at the same time will ward off dementia.
Currently I am reading:
- Still Foolin' 'Em: Where I've Been, Where I'm Going, and Where the Hell Are My Keys?, an autobiography by Billy Chrystal, is my current bathtub book.
- Burn by James Patterson and Michael Ledwidge is part of my morning laying-in-bed-before-I-get-up ritual. I listen to it on my Kindle
- The Legacy Journal: A Radical View of Biblical Wealth and Generosity by Dave Ramsey is part of the same morning ritual. I read it on my Kindle (e-book).
- Bombshell by Catherine Coulter is entertaining me currently whenever I get into my car. I like to say I read in my car. I always have a book on CD in the CD player.
- Honeymoon by James Patterson and Howard Roughan just became available. I had it on hold in Overdrive (library e-books) and I only have two weeks to read it before someone else gets a turn. I read Second Honeymoon first (and loved it), not realizing it was a series. I put this book on my iphone and will read it at the gym and on break at work.
- The Bible. I'm always reading the Bible. It's my before-I-go-to-sleep reading material. I'm about to finish the CEB translation of the New Testament.
What I should be reading:
- My Advent books
- Books I planned to read before Christmas: Merry Christmas Alex Cross by James Petterson and The 12 Clues of Christmas by Rhys Bowen. I traditionally like to read Skipping Christmas by John Grisham but I'm not sure I can fit it in this year.
- Relentless is the December book for my Dean Koontz GoodReads book Group.
So what are you reading?