- You don't have to turn off a traditional book at take off or landing in an airplane. That's a good 30 minutes of reading, at least. And it's the flying time I need a distraction the most.
- You can read a traditional book in the bathtub.
- A traditional book's battery won't die in the middle of a chapter, because it doesn't have a battery!
- You can easily look to see how many pages are left in a traditional book's chapter.
- Traditional books are memory makers. You can pass on your children's books to your grandchildren. You can get the Christmas books out each December and relive favorite stories. I think e-books will probably just fade away.
Let me know if you have ideas to add to this list.
P.S. I love my Kindle.