Friday, June 8, 2012

Girl Fun

I'm on my way to Baton Rouge to spend a week with my daughter, my granddaughter and my sister. My son-in-law is going on a business trip to Germany.

Check in at the Lawton air port is EASY. There's one gate, one plane so no waiting and no body scan.  I love it.

A 27 minute flight to Dallas.  I have a two hour layover.  I wanted to leave plenty of time to find my connection gate.  I got off at B12; the flight to Baton Rouge leaves from B12. Can it get easier?

First stop, Starbucks.  Then power up the laptop.  What?!?  No wifi? But they have these funny little stations where you can charge and/or plug in your laptop; but who thinks to bring an ethernet cord?  Luckily there are also these funny built in computers.  The browser doesn't support the new blogger but at least it works. 

It's an hour to take off.  Guess I"ll get back to B12 and maybe buy another Vente Latte. Next stop, Baton Rouge.

No comments: