Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Nevada Barr at the Lawton Public Library

Mystery writer and humourous speaker, Nevada Barr, was a guest at the Lawton Public Library on March 5th. It was a thoroughly enjoyable evening with lovely decorations, tasty food, an entertaining speaker and great library friends all around.

I have no pictures of Nevada Barr. I brought my camera to the event to take pictures of the newly renovated library meeting rooms for my friend Linda Clevering.

I thought the table setting was beautiful and took pictures of it for my "purple" daughter, silvermari.


The round tables were borrowed from someone. We still have the same old rectangular ones.

Why the weird picture of the floor? So Linda can see the new floor in the meeting rooms.


And last, but not least, the kitchen upgrades.

No comments: